Steven Hildebrandt is 100% committed to his clients, whether they are listing or purchasing properties. With nearly three decades of combined experience in Real Estate, as a Sales Agent, Property Manager, Home Inspector, and Building Contractor. Steven has a rare combination of knowledge and expertise to ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
Steven is a long-term resident of Georgia and is highly familiar with this real estate market. He assists his clients in seeking / selling primary residences, second homes, vacation homes, and investment properties including:
- Single-family residents and estates
- Farm and equestrian properties
- Land and acreage
- Townhomes & Condominiums
- Country club community properties (golf and tennis)
As a property manager spanning 18 years, Steven managed and oversaw 24+ diversified large-scale properties. As a result, when he is working with his clients, he knows the ins-and-outs of real estate to ensure all goals are met.
Steven brings a common sense and logical approach to real estate. He is a highly personal professional whose foundation for success is based on integrity and results. His mission statement is:
“Your goals are my goals.”
In his free time, Steven enjoys golf, biking, physical fitness, travel, and family activities.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Georgia Real Estate Sales License – 411107
- Florida Real Estate Sales License – SL658402
- Florida Certified Building Contractor – CBC058221
- Florida CAM License – CAM22172
- Wind Mitigation Inspection – 070609HMI